This is the time to celebrate holidays with your family and friends. Christmas is just about to come. So you should decorate your room that gives an elegant look, impress your guest and show your personality. This is the time when you can represent yourself. If you want to spend money then you can convert your room like a palace otherwise you can also follow the DIY projects. For the DIY projects, you can visit Rugs and Beyond. In this article, I am going to tell you how you can create centrepieces in your home.
1) Pumpkin vase: – If you want to make a focal point in your dining room then it is a best DIY idea. Follow the steps and make a beautiful creative vase yourself. You can use a small knife to cut the stem off the top of the pumpkin. After cutting the stem you should use hot glue to secure the block inside. You can use flowers and branches according to your choice or you can use a few tall unclean branches and put it in the center of vase so that it looks little bigger. Once, those branches have been placed then you can use multi-color flowers like orange, pink etc. You can also use grapes and other fruits for decorating it.
2) Wheat cloches: – This seasonal staple makes the right focal point for your holiday table. Take small plant handful of wheat and start tie with a twine, and after that take transparent jars and place wheat plants inside like below image and reverse it with the base. Add candles around it.
3) A beautiful carpet: – Carpet is the most exclusive thing in all home décor accessories. This is the most important accent. You will never find comfort and personalized touch in your home without using a handmade carpet and for winters this is extremely important. This is the perfect time to buy a handmade carpet because at this time many companies give a huge discount on home décor accessories. You can buy beautiful carpet at Rugs and Beyond which is a pioneer in handmade rugs. They sell high-quality carpets and have huge stocks of silk, afghan, wool material. They have carpets in all prices range Place a handmade carpet in your living room and place a transparent table on it. Make sure that the table is transparent otherwise the design of carpet will hide due to the wooden table.
4) Wall hanging: – You can also use a beautiful handmade silk carpet for the wall hanging and create a focal point. It will provide warmth and soft texture to your room.
5) Add special card on wall: – This is also a good way to say thanks. You can use hard paper or scrapbook and make card. Attach it on your wall and write best wishes on it. After that add photos around it or you can stick the card in heart shape on the wall. There are so many ways to make your room unique. So follow the above ideas and give surprise to your guest and loved ones.
At the end, if you are looking for carpet cleaning service then Soho Rug Cleaning is the top Carpet Cleaning Company in New York City where you can clean your Carpet in any season.